Thursday, November 18, 2010

Closer to the Sun- Faces Video

video

I am happy with the final product. I think this piece was a success because I did the best I could and really took my time on it. What worked about this project was my song choice, I was able to find a slower version so you can hear the words clearly. What didn't work was how the tripod we used for taking pictures was not stable, making the video look shaky. If I was going to do this project over again I would be more creative with my poses. The most difficult part of this project was trying to stay in the same position each time we changed faces while taking pictures. One thing I learned from this piece is that sometimes long tedious hard work pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment